08 July, 2008

Hollyoaks winner correction

I need to make a correction. I'm sorry to let people down who rely on this blog for truth and accuracy and can't imagine me making any mistakes ever but, look at it this way, it's better for your hero characters to have flaws.

When the winner of "Write an episode of Hollyoaks" was announced I Googled the winner, Jamie Austin, but all I could find was a UK myspace of someone called Austin who was a Hollyoaks fan and I put two and two together.

But it added up to 22 and not 4. The real Jamie Austin was understandably miffed at being mixed up with this person and got in touch.

Jamie says in the comments:

"Writing the episode has been very hard work (and would have been pretty much impossible without the tireless support of the superb script editor) but I wouldn't have missed it for the world!"

Here is a newspaper article from his local paper celebrating his success.

1 comment:

Jason Arnopp said...

Kelly, you fiend! This means your blog is only 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999 per cent true and accurate. How can we EVER trust you again, hmmmmmmmmm?