15 June, 2008

Soundtrack

I've been blog-tagged by Rob, Chip and Lucy to "list seven songs (I am) into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring." I've interpreted that to mean "singing the chorus in my head or out loud a lot".


1) The Feeling - "Without You"



2) Johnny Foreigner - "Eyes Wide Terrified"




3) Cajun Dance Party - "The Race"



4) Black Kids - "Hurricane Jane"



5) Tilly and the Wall - "Beat Control"



6) The Ting Tings - "Shut Up and Let Me Go"

Listen to it while you can here

7) Feisty Stevens - "The Zombies are Inside Out"

A Feist/Sufjan Stevens mash-up. Download it free here)


I tag Fara, Stevo, Dave and Tommy.

3 comments:

Tom said...

Tommy....?

Robin Kelly said...

I'm guessing that "Tommy" isn't really your nickname and no-one ever calls you that and you really really hate it...?

Tom said...

Let me put it this way: if I was deaf, dumb and blind and played a mean pinball, I probably wouldn't mind (and even if I did, I wouldn't be able to say anything about it anyway.) But I'm not any of those things and I don't ever get called it.

On the other hand, I don't want to sound too ungracious so thanks for the tag and I'll do it later.