ENO LOST HIGHWAY COMPETITION
Want the perfect opportunity to show off your filmmaking skills?
Want your film to be seen by thousands?
Want your work to be on the home page of ENO’s production of LOST HIGHWAY based on the DAVID LYNCH film?
Want to win free tickets to ENO’s production of Lost Highway at the Young Vic + champagne?
THEN READ ON!...
First of all, visit www.myspace.com/enolosthighwaycompetition and check out our fantastic ’teaser’ by LOST HIGHWAY video designer Philip Bussmann. Philip created this short video to give you a unique taste of the kind of experience our production of LOST HIGHWAY will offer audiences. Described by director Diane Paulus as a ’ride’ in which video is ’absolutely integral to the story’, LOST HIGHWAY promises to be a totally unique show not to be missed.
We are already following the production behind the scenes (films go live on Monday 17 March) however, we wanted to open things up and see what kind of inspiration this exceptional show based on an exceptional film would provide for new filmmakers.
We are looking for the best, most exciting, eclectic, original and inspirational pieces of video to accompany Olga Neuwirth’s haunting score. You can download the piece of music we would like you to use at http://enovideo.blip.tv/file/737017/. NB The excerpt begins at 41 seconds into the track and lasts for 78 seconds.
The content of your video is pretty much entirely up to you however, we recommend that you keep these tit bits of information in mind...
* ENO’s production of LOST HIGHWAY is a live experience in a theatre setting, acting as a 3D extension of the film
* the Lynchian nature of the film will, however, be preserved by our operatic adaptation ie. claustrophobia, dislocation, fear, jazz, death, loss
* you MUST use the same section of music as used by Philip Bussmann in his trailer as outlined above and below
- DOWNLOAD THE SECTION OF OLGA NEUWIRTH’S SCORE AT http://enovideo.blip.tv/file/737017/. NB The excerpt begins at 41 seconds into the track and lasts for 78 seconds.
- CREATE YOUR UNIQUE VIDEO TO ACCOMPANY IT
- UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO TO MYSPACETV.COM (you will need a MySpace profile)
- SEND THE LINK TO US VIA MYSPACE OR EMAIL THE LINK TO email@example.com INCLUDING YOUR NAME AND CONTACT NUMBER
- WE WILL UPLOAD ALL THE VIDEOS TO OUR CHANNEL (provided that they are not obscene or libellous)
- A SHORTLIST WILL BE MADE FROM THE MOST POPULAR VIDEOS AS VOTED FOR BY YOU
- OUR ESTEEMED PANEL WILL VOTE ON A WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED ON THURSDAY 3 APRIL
1 hour ago