24 February, 2008

Soundtrack

Lykke Li - "Little Bit"



The long-player doesn't drop until the summer in the UK but her website tells you how to order the Swedish import - and also gives away a free track

*************************************************

Mystery Jets - "Young Love"



Featuring woman of the moment (if you ignore Adele and Duffy) Laura Marling. I don't remember the band being this good.

*************************************************

The Ting Tings - "Great DJ"



Drops next week. I was very disappointed that ordinary people had heard of them before me (I'm a leader not a follower) but rather than saving my dignity by saying they are over-hyped, I can't honestly say that.

*************************************************

Los Campesinos - "Death To Los Campesinos!"



The album drops tomorrow.

No comments: