14 February, 2008

Romantic Ideas


Something on the following sites may spark ideas for a romantic screenplay (or may induce vomiting).

Romantic ideas

The big list of romantic ideas

Creative Romantic Ideas

Romantic Tips

Love, Dating and Romantic Ideas

9 Simple Romantic Ideas For Every Man

Romantic Valentine Ideas

101 Romantic Ideas (pdf)

Romantic Inspiration

50 Romantic Vacation Ideas

1000 creative date ideas and activities

Over 10,000 Creative Ideas & Expert Advice on Love, Dating & Romance

9 comments:

Lucy said...

Vomiting. Damn you.

Robin Kelly said...

Sorry, Luce. I hope Health and Safety don't do me for dangerous blog linkage.

Health & Safety said...

Consider yourself "done" Kelly. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. You are thus sentenced to writing Moving Wallpaper for no money with a whip up your butt.

Robin Kelly said...

I'm slightly worried that the thing I'm bothered about with that punishment is the 'no money' bit. I might as well put a red light in my window.

a punter said...

Why don't you? I'm buying if you're selling...

Robin Kelly said...

Thanks for the encouragement, punter, the red light is now in the window.

I'll do absolutely anything - apparently.

a punter said...

I'll be over about 6. Wear a dress too and you'll get a bonus.

Robin Kelly said...

OK, but I'm going to have to rush to the shops to buy a dress. All I've got are skirts. See you later.

Gajraj Sharma said...

valentine wishes
valentine message for husband
valentine message for wife
valentine message for boyfriend
valentine message for girlfriend
valentine quotes for facebook
valentine day quotes
valentine quotes for husband
valentine quotes for wife
valentine quote for whatsapp
valentine quote for boyfriend
valentine quote for girlfriend
valentine wishes for wife
valentine wishes for husband
valentine wishes for girlfriend
valentine wishes for boyfriend
valentine day card for girlfriend funny valentine day poem for husband,wife,boyfriend
9 valentine poem for wife