01 November, 2007

Back Up Your Files Day


It's the first of the month which means it's Back Up Your Files Day.

A very simple reminder this month. I was going to examine online storage but I'm still researching it and it will have to wait until next month.

Don't put off backing up until next month just because you don't feel like it, it's pathetic and unprofessional. OK, I know I just put something off until next month but it was an article not backing up. It's not the same thing at all. I'm the least pathetic and unprofessional person on the planet. Anyway, we're not talking about what I do but what you should do and you should back up. So there.

Don't delay, do it today. It's Back Up Your Files Day, hooray!

How to decide what data to back up

Back up manually or use Windows XP Backup utility

How to choose an external storage format for backup files

Mac OS X: How to back up and restore your files

No comments: