29 May, 2007

The Electric Writer

Hilarious first post from ex-TV script reader.

The Electric Writer:

"Pink, my significant other (or ‘suffering other’ as she insists on describing herself to anyone we meet), suggested to me a few days ago that I should start one of these ‘blog’ things in an attempt at solving the problem of my seemingly endless blockage. She also said it would be a good ‘platform’ for me to vent my everyday frustrations and disillusionment with society and that the rest of the world could put up with my moaning for a change. I noticed that she whispered something along the lines of ‘God help them’ immediately afterwards, but when Pink has her legs crossed on the sofa and is armed with a Sudoku book it is best not to query such comments."

1 comment:

armando said...

If you want to try out something new in sudoku, try shendoku, using the sudoku rules but playing two people, one against the other, like battleshipps. They have a free version to download at http://www.shendoku.com/sample.pdf . Anything else they are bringing out or they are working on you can find at www.shendoku.com or at they´r blog www.shendoku.blogspot.com . Have fun, I am. I specially like one slogan I heard about Shendoku: SUDOKU is like masturbation (one person)…. SHENDOKU is like sex (it takes two).