05 March, 2007

Save Miranda Hart

I got the following email from Oriane from Green Wing and Bearded Ladies and my first thought on reading the subject header was that top writer/performer Miranda had been imprisoned for telling jokes about the government (that's not too far off, comrades).

"Everyone, you must call to save my mate Miranda Hart in FAME ACADEMY. She is the only one without a huge fan base but she's still hanging on in there - she beat Roland Rivoron in the vote off this week. Get your friends at work to call in too. Be creative and send out emails.

To save Miranda, call 09011 32 30 05 or text MIRANDA to 84466
Calls cost 50p with BT. Texts cost 50p + std network fee. At least 34p per vote goes to Comic Relief.


She's totally hilarious and completely brave to be doing the show in the first place. Before she got famous she worked for Comic Relief so it's amazing for her to be doing this. Save her from the circle of fear on Wednesday and do something good for Comic Relief at the same time. Pick up the phone now at work and call for her. Lines are open.

Forward this email on and get people you know voting for her. I wouldn't ask if she wasn't such a star and great mate.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

2 comments:

Chris Neill said...

I'm torn between voting for Miranda and my other chum on the show Fred MacAulay. Of course I could vote for both but frankly I don't care enough about the starving millions to shell out the few pence it would take. Being a miserable and mean bastard instead I shall vote for nether.

Robin Kelly said...

I think that's fair enough, and the starving millions will understand your dilemma and forgive you.

Having see the show for the first time last night (mostly with the sound muted, obviously) I'm also voting for Angellica as she had the best singing voice.

To save Angellica, call 09011 32 30 07 or text ANGELLICA to 84466

Calls cost 50p with BT. Texts cost 50p + std network fee. At least 34p per vote goes to Comic Relief.