14 February, 2007

For Your Consideration: Little Miss Sunshine

My visitor stats indicate a lot of people who read my blog live in Hollywood, hopefully some of you are members of the academy. There are screenings of this movie, if you haven't seen it yet, until the 17th (see above link for details). Vote wisely.



Michael Arndt interview
Michael Arndt interview (mp3)
Michael Arndt post award nominations interview (mp3)
Michael Arndt interviewed by Syd Field (video)

Valerie Faris and Jonathan Dayton (directors) interview
Valerie Faris and Jonathan Dayton (directors) interview (spoilers)


Read John Truby's spoiler free analysis (he's at Raindance soon)

Screenplay(pdf)

Buy the shooting script book
Buy the DVD
Buy the soundtrack (yes, even the soundtrack is brilliant)

2 comments:

Maya said...

Again, Robin, thanks for incorporating my review (and for warning newbies about the spoilers). I find it hard to discuss films in depth with the filmmakers without venturing into spoiler territory.

Robin Kelly said...

I try not to read interviews until after I see a film anyway so I actually appreciate your in depth approach as I can learn a lot more that way.